keon36

I keep getting an error message saying (saying that my alabama tax forms are not ready. So you know how i can correct this?

I keep getting this error message (Your Alabama return is currently unavailable to print or download because some of the tax forms aren't ready for processing. You can preview the returns and sign up to get notified as soon as the tax forms are ready.) How can i correct this?

BMcCalpin

When TurboTax says that "the tax forms aren't ready for processing", this means that either the state has not released the final version of the forms, or TurboTax has not had the chance to complete the creation of the forms, the programming, and the extensive testing that must take place before the forms are ready to be used.

There is nothing for you to correct. Most Alabama forms are scheduled to be released in TurboTax on 2/21/2019.

Please watch this link to see when the forms will be ready - https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3319879

BMcCalpin