Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Sam1109

I keep getting a "Check This Entry" that says: Fm 1099-B Worksheet: Noncovered Sec -17 applies oly a trans repted on Fm 1099B. Do not ent.... How do I fix this?

Is there a way you can help me with the same issue, 

MarilynG1
Expert Alumni

I keep getting a "Check This Entry" that says: Fm 1099-B Worksheet: Noncovered Sec -17 applies oly a trans repted on Fm 1099B. Do not ent.... How do I fix this?

@Sam1109 Go back to your original 1099-B entry and Edit to verify the entries, especially if your 1099-B was imported. 

Make sure coding for “box” is correct. After adjusting from Box C to Box B and Box F to Box E to correctly match my 1099-B info and then re-processed the review, this issue went away and was resolved.

You can also Delete Imported Transactions and Enter Form 1099-B Manually if this does not resolve your issue. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
haitsong
Returning Member

I am stuck on a line that kept on asking for line 25 to put something in. It is empty!! and I am stuck on this form, and can't file.

haitsong
Returning Member

The behavior of stuck error:

after I filled the form, upon reviewing the tax, it goes into Part VII, Restricted Stock Units section line 25. Pointing at a new empty line, and complaints that line is empty. I don't have new line for that.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies