Solved: I just filed my taxes and I filed head of household and forgot to change my address and my mom file head of household at the same address how do I change my address

I just filed my taxes and I filed head of household and forgot to change my address and my mom file head of household at the same address how do I change my address

The address on your tax return is where you want to get IRS mail, not necessarily where you live.

If your return is rejected, you can fix it before you re-send.

If your return is accepted, wait for your refund to be paid.  If it is, then don't worry about it any further.  You can file a separate change of address form if you want. https://www.irs.gov/forms-pubs/about-form-8822

So it won’t hurt if both of us file head of household at the same address

Not automatically.  If the IRS does send a letter, you should have a plan for how you will explain.