joelkoskinen

I just E-filed my 2019 taxes I do not need a tax return, as I did not pay taxes. I am trying get the $1,200. Where do I give my banking info? And MUST I mail anything?

joelkoskinen

Hello,

Can anyone help clear the air for me on this question? I am curious about this corona stimulus package and heard even someone who did not pay taxes can qualify. Will anyone help clear the air for me or provide advice? I heard that all citizens qualify for the grant. Even unemployed. 🙂

Irene2805

Please see the following articles for the latest information on the stimulus check:  

If you did not have to file a return for 2018 or 2019, click on this link to access the Stimulus Registration site:  Stimulus check registration  You will be taken to a screen that allows you to register.