somerset76e

I just did my taxes online was they completed

All my info complete

Did you e-file your tax return and was it accepted?

You complete your tax return by finishing all 3 Steps in the File section. In Step 3, to e-file your tax return, you must click on the large Orange button labeled "Transmit my returns now".

After completing the File section and e-filing your tax return you will receive two emails from TurboTax. The first email when your tax return was transmitted and the second email when the tax return has either been accepted or rejected.

241543

What do I do next did u all except it it was for rebate of $1,400 on SSD u all did them I R S told me To E-file l did 1040 with help Turbo  please help

@241543 wrote:

As previously stated on the answer for this thread -

Did you e-file the tax return and receive an email from TurboTax indicating the tax return was transmitted and another email stating that the tax return was either Accepted or Rejected?