Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

dnclove

I just asked a question and it wasn’t addressed and you said we’re ready to finalize , I’m not comfortable with this because I’ve not received an answer to my very important questi

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

I just asked a question and it wasn’t addressed and you said we’re ready to finalize , I’m not comfortable with this because I’ve not received an answer to my very important questi

This is mainly a user community forum that works like bulletin board.   And very few people are around in the forum in the middle of the night.  You'll have to wait until someone sees your other question and feels they can respond to it.   If you don't get a response in the forum in the next few hours, we can tell you how to phone TurboTax Support later today.

In the meantime, I'll see if I can attract some attention to your other thread from someone who might be able to figure out your situation.  But they won't be around until another 3-4 hours.

Please follow your original thread at the link below where you can continue any discussion there. 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/taxes/discussion/i-m-have-supported-my-24-year-old-full-time-colle...

@Hal_Al   Are you please able to help this user at their other thread linked above?   Thanks!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies