I imported Edward Jones investment income. Now I have a corrected 1099. How can I delete the wrong numbers and import the correct ones?

I imported Edward Jones information. I did not file the return yes.   Now they sent me a corrected 1099.  How do I delete the old imported numbers before reimporting the correct ones?

You can delete the 1099 information from the tools menu ( delete a form). You will want to delete all related forms then go back and import again. However, below is more on deleting forms in TurboTax:

To Delete a form (TurboTax Online):

• Open your return
  • Go to Tools on the left hand side of your screen
  • Then select Delete a form
  • Then choose the 1099-B and any related worksheets.
  • Follow the prompts