CA4

I have W-2 and 1099 jobs. Expenses for the 1099 are listed under Business>Business income and expenses. TT asks again under Personal>Deductions... Do I add it again?

Do some expenses from my 1099 job go on the schedule A and the schedule C? The confusion is under Personal> Deductions and Credits > Employment Expenses>Job Related Expenses.  Do I list my consulting expenses here again?

No.  Only enter anything only 1 time.  No business expenses do not go on Schedule A only schedule C.  Any W2 employee job expenses do go on schedule A.

CA4

Is my "job" the W-2 and my consulting job the "business?"