slbranson

I have turbotax premier installed on my PC. It does not remember where I left off from one session to the next. Is this normal?

MinhT1

The feature which allows to pick up where you left off is only available with TurboTax Online. 

With TurboTax CD/Download, your tax return is saved on your computer and when you reopen the return, you can choose the area you want to work on.

leranzo

I have used TurboTax a long time.  The 2020 Premier is letting me down.  I worked on doing my taxes and saved my data then signed off.  next day I signed back on expecting to continue buy My data was gone.   So I re-entered and save my data and signed off, Then next day when I signed on my data once again was gone. That is a real **bleep**!   What the hell.

leranzo

You automated DIP.  Premier is NOT working.  PERIOD.  Like I said I've used TurboTax for Years.  This year it does not work.

MichelleLO

Please reach out to TurboTax Customer Support as your issue would be best resolved with one-on-one support. Please visit the Contact Us page and select your product to get you to the right person.

@leranzo