I have tried three times since last night and have not yet received a six digit verification code. What do I need to do to get my verification code?

trees5032

BrianH1

It can take up to 15 minutes for the code to be emailed to you. Since you've been waiting longer than 15 minutes and have verified your email account, please check your junk email folders too.

(Don’t try to get a new code too soon, it will invalidate the old code and you’ll end up waiting longer.)

You can also try getting verification by phone. Keep in mind, you can’t get a code via text if you don’t have a phone number listed in your TurboTax account.

More information can be found in this FAQ: