turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone get this status message from their NY return this year or get it last year and recall what happened? "we received...may require..longer then fed..

Wtf! Wow!!

Anyone get this status message from their NY return this year or get it last year and recall what happened? "we received...may require..longer then fed..

Hopefully we can keep each other posted. Help one another out!

I will if anything change its just nuts
mschonx3

I have the same message. I filed on the 23rd. Was accepted the 24th then on the 28th it changed to that message and it’s been the same since.  My federal also changed from accepted to “check back mid to late February”

My federal says the same

Mine says the same however I got my federal back on 1/29. I’m happy to keep everyone posted. The same thing happened last year with my state and I got a direct deposit on 3/1.

mine still saying the same thing

Anyone know when they update the screen that details your status?!?

I checked mine today and I got the same message as you all... I'm hoping as im reading everyone's that it means they are processing it.  I like many of you need my taxes and would love for state to come in before federal. I'll keep checking for updates.
darylshy

same here

SAME HERE. !

Me too I find it weird that we all have that message

So no one knows when New York updates their website to show refund status?

I read on another forum that NYS updates their website Daily.  I got the same message- and i filed 1/29/2018.  This is very annoying and worrisome!

I sincerely hope we get our refunds in a reasonable timely manner!!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies