Solved: I have several 1099 Misc. I have income in box 6 ( Medical and Health care Payments). There is not a place to input this income.

I have several 1099 Misc. I have income in box 6 ( Medical and Health care Payments). There is not a place to input this income.

yes there is. There's 3 places in the program to enter 1099-MISC income. Which place, depends on what box the income is reported in. It's best you work the program through in interview mode until you get to the right place. For box 6, it's under the Personal Income tab in the Other Common Income heading under the tab.