hueiw

I have separate accounts for Turbo Tax and its Deductible. Can I combine them together? Can I import my donation stored in its Deductible to Turbo Tax?

SteamTrain

Sorry, but if the ItsDeductible account and the TTX account  have different UserIDs, the charity data  cannot be imported into that Online TurboTax...and they cannot be merged.

Choice #1: Abandon that TTX account, and start over using a TTX account with the same UserID as the  ItsDeductible account.   Just pick a product, and say you have an account and use your ItsDeductible UserID and password as your TTX userID/pwd.

BTU...some people know that they had that old TTX account, but abandoned the old account for some reason. (Newly married, newly divorced..etc.. ) 

__________________

then...Choice #2: you'll have to enter your 2017 charity data manually in your current TTX UserID account.

Then for the future #3: Start using the ItsDeuctible acct with the same UserID as your Online TTX account (it exists if you have an Online TTX account...it just may be empty, and will not contain prior year info).   You must continue to use the same UserID every year for both...write them down if you must.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

SteamTrain

__________________

SteamTrain

Of course, the other option is to buy and use the desktop software...but Windows 7 may not be supported next year....don't know