kenzyallen

I have self-employment income from Etsy, but did not make enough by their standards ($20,000+) to receive a 1099. Turbotax is requesting info off a 1099-MISC, which I don't have either. Help?

WillK

Since you did not receive a 1099- MISC but have income to report from your business, you would not file it under the 1099-MISC section of the program. You will need to file it under additional income which is under the business section of the program. 

kenzyallen

With the additional income, I'd have to go through and enter each sale separately. There has to be another way to do this?
kenzyallen