I have registered with Turbo Tax with all my information. This is my first filing in USA and I do not want to file my tax return myself.Is there any way to unregister ?

aks1412

WIll it impact my tax return if i choose to file it through any other third party?
Anita01

No, it cannot be unregistered but that has no meaning as far as your question.  It only affects your ability to clear your tax return and start over.  If you did not actually submit the return for filing, it didn't go anywhere and would have absolutely no impact on filing elsewhere.