Solved: I have purchased a hard copy of the Premier then find out I need HOme and business, can i upgrade?

I have purchased a hard copy of the Premier then find out I need HOme and business, can i upgrade?

The TurboTax Premier desktop CD/Download editions can report the same personal and business income and expenses as the desktop Home & Business edition.  If you receive a message that you need to upgrade to the Home & Business edition to enter business income and expenses, that is a recommendation Not a requirement.

However, if you wish to use the Home and Business editions due to the program providing more guidance than the Premier edition, then click on the Upgrade TurboTax link located in the lower right of the desktop program screen.  Your charge will only be the difference in price between the two editions.