turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I have ordered 1 TurboTax product but I was charged for 2 (My bank account shows Intuit debit on Nov 07, 2019 for $69.99 + $69.99). Where should I get the refund?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

I have ordered 1 TurboTax product but I was charged for 2 (My bank account shows Intuit debit on Nov 07, 2019 for $69.99 + $69.99). Where should I get the refund?

If you are an Advantage member (annual subscription), log into your Advantage account and scroll down past the FAQ links. Near the bottom of the page you should find a special Advantage phone number to directly contact Customer Support.

If you don't see one there, use the form at the link below to schedule a call back, or it may provide a number. Hours are 5AM-5PM Pacific (8AM-8PM Eastern) Monday-Friday.

Where the form asks what product you are using, be sure in the dropdown menu to indicate "CD/download" and the proper operating system, then indicate which Edition.   On the question line just say "billing issue" without quotes.

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact

You may also wish to see if you have 2 accounts.  Many people end up with multiple accounts without realizing it.   Here's how to troubleshoot for multiple accounts (User IDs) :

You can have up to 5 accounts that use the same email address for notification purposes.  A User ID may be an email address, but it doesn't have to be.  It might be only part of an email address, or it can be anything at all.

To get a list of your User IDs and recover account access, you can use the tool at the link below.  Try using your phone number first.   After that, if necessary, then run the tool on your email address(es) you can access.

NOTE: Before running the account recovery tool below, log out of all Intuit accounts including this user forum, or you might end up in a loop.  Then clear your browser Internet cache, close your browser, then reopen it, and go to the link below.  You may wish to copy this link so you can paste it into the new browser session.

https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery

You can also have TurboTax Support check for multiple accounts when you phone them for the billing issue.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies