Solved: I have no minute's on my phone! the internet is the onlyl way i can fix my birthdate with the irs! how do i contact them so i can fix my birthdate so my return desent keep getting rejected?

I have no minute's on my phone! the internet is the onlyl way i can fix my birthdate with the irs! how do i contact them so i can fix my birthdate so my return desent keep getting rejected?

Do not bother trying to call the IRS to intercept your return to make a correction for you. They will not do that.  You wait for the notice that it has been rejected then you make the corrections and re-send the return.  The IRS will begin accepting --- and rejecting---returns on January 29.