Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I have free/discounted TurboTax offers from my MetLife legal coverage membership. How do I determine whether I have access to discounted downloadable versions?

Here's what the text says on the TurboTax page that is linked from my affiliate/MetLife page:

OFFER DETAILS FOR METLIFE LEGAL PLANS MEMBERS

Members can prepare and file their federal and state taxes at no additional charge by using one TurboTax Online “do it yourself” product: Free Edition, Deluxe, or Premium. †

TurboTax Live Assisted and Full Service products can be purchased at a substantial discount: the current list price of the corresponding “do it yourself” product will be subtracted from the total cost.

Additional services/upgrades are optional and available within TurboTax at a cost to members but are not required to prepare file taxes.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

I have free/discounted TurboTax offers from my MetLife legal coverage membership. How do I determine whether I have access to discounted downloadable versions?

It appears from what you posted that your affiliate discount offer applies to online TurboTax software, but not to the CD/download.   No one in the user forum knows about your affiliate discounts.  We are other users like you.  We do not work for TurboTax.    For information about affiliate discounts, contact the company that is offering the discount----in this case, Metlife.

Or....contact customer support.  Maybe they can help.

To call TurboTax customer support

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

Customer support is available from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time Mon- Fri

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies