I have delta dental insurance and i paid half off my bill and then they later reimbursed me- can i still list is in my reimbursements?

If you are entering medical/dental expenses for the medical deduction you are only allowed to use the expenses you actually PAID out of pocket--not expenses that were paid by insurance.

The medical expense deduction has to meet a rather large threshold before it can affect your return. The amount of medical (including dental, vision, etc.)  expenses that will count toward itemization is the amount that is OVER 7.5% of your adjusted gross income. You should only enter the amount that you paid in 2018—do not include any amounts that were covered by insurance or that are still outstanding.  Of course, your medical expenses plus your other itemized deductions still have to exceed your standard deduction before you will see a difference in your tax due or refund.

To enter your medical expenses go to Federal>Deductions and Credits>Medical>Medical Expenses

2018 Standard Deductions:

Single   $12,000  (+ $1600 65 or older)

Married Filing Separately    $12,000  (+ $1300 65 or older)

Married Filing Jointly  $24,000  (+ $1300 each spouse 65 or older)

Head of Household  $18,000  (+ $1600 65 or older)

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tips/health-care/medical-expenses-checklist/L6MkxxlyW

How can I check if I included my dental expenses in my 2018 tax return?