lilboomer28

I have Christian Healthcare Ministries which is covered under the ACA, but I'm having trouble with inputting info

Keeps asking for ECN

DanielV01

It depends.  These type of health plans are covered in the ACA as exceptions.  To enter the information, first you say that no one had health insurance.  (You don't have Marketplace insurance, it is a different type).  The next screen asks for exceptions, and you select the Health Care Ministries option.  The third screen asks for how long.  You either choose the exact months or click on all year for the members of your family who were covered.  Here are some screenshots to assist you:  

DanielV01

lilboomer28

Perfect!  Thank you!
DanielV01

You're welcome