If you had employer provided coverage all year, then you may receive Form 1095-B or Form 1095-C. TurboTax will walk you through entering this information.
- Login to your TurboTax online account
- Click Take me to my return or pick up where I left off
- In the search box (located in the upper right hand corner) type the words 1095-B
- Click the Jump to 1095-B link that appears in the search results
- This will take you to the health insurance area of TurboTax.
- Complete the on screen instructions
The IRS doesn't need any details from your 1095-B. This form is for your records only.
Still have questions?Make a post