turbotax icon
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

New Member

I have another W2 TO ENTER

This feature is pending. Thanks for your patience.
Didn't get the answer you wanted? Talk to a live expert to get the help you need.
1 Reply
New Member

I have another W2 TO ENTER

If you have already filed you will need to WAIT until you receive your refund and then follow the steps below to Amend. Let me know if you need more help.

Once inside your return here is how to add your W-2:

  1. Select the "Federal Taxes tab".
  2. Select "Wages and Income"
  3. Choose Explore on my own or I'll choose what to work on 
  4. Click Start/Update next to Wages and Salaries
  5. From there you can update your W-2

Follow these steps to amend: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3288565

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Manage cookies