I have already paid my fees, but the 25% discount was not applied. How can this be fixed?

I have already paid my fees for TurboTaxLiveSelfEmployed. I was supposed to get a 25% discount and it was not applied.  I did not catch it until too late.  How can this be fixed?

The 25% off is limited to Turbotaxlive. Click on the link in the email and then scroll down to the turbotaxlive link. It will show a 25% discount from $119.99 to $89.99. Click on the link that says Get 25% off. You have to purchase Turbotaxlive.

Thank you for your quick answer, since this is such a busy time for you.  I am not sure if this answer will help me.
I have already paid the fee.  I was charged $199.  I should have been charged $119, since I already have a subscription to Quick Books Online.  Also, I found out that I could have gotten the price of $104 for the same program from my bank.  Can you please help me to get the lowest price available?  I would greatly appreciate it!