I have already paid my fees, but the 25% discount was not applied. How can this be fixed?

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have already paid my fees, but the 25% discount was not applied. How can this be fixed?

I have already paid my fees for TurboTaxLiveSelfEmployed. I was supposed to get a 25% discount and it was not applied.  I did not catch it until too late.  How can this be fixed?

2 Replies

The 25% off is limited to Turbotaxlive. Click on the link in the email and then scroll down to the turbotaxlive link. It will show a 25% discount from $119.99 to $89.99. Click on the link that says Get 25% off. You have to purchase Turbotaxlive.

Thank you for your quick answer, since this is such a busy time for you.  I am not sure if this answer will help me.
I have already paid the fee.  I was charged $199.  I should have been charged $119, since I already have a subscription to Quick Books Online.  Also, I found out that I could have gotten the price of $104 for the same program from my bank.  Can you please help me to get the lowest price available?  I would greatly appreciate it!
Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings