Solved: I have a W-2 from last years taxes that I forgot to file, am I able to file it with this years taxes?

I have a W-2 from last years taxes that I forgot to file, am I able to file it with this years taxes?

No, you will need to amend your last years' return and add it that way.  Every tax year is separate, the IRS requires income to be reported in the year it was received so amending your 2017 return is the proper way to handle the missed W2.

You can click here for instructions on how to Amend Your Return.