turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I have a small Farm along with working a full time job. Which version do I use to do my 2016 taxes so that I can record all of my farm expenses and income?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
Carl
Level 15

I have a small Farm along with working a full time job. Which version do I use to do my 2016 taxes so that I can record all of my farm expenses and income?

Based on what I see on my screen, you're already using it. Home & Business. Under the business tab you'll report your farm income and expenses in the Farm Income & Expenses section.

When I first logged into TurboTax it said that the Home & Business was now called Self-Employed, which we are not, so wanted to see if this was correct or if I should use another version.
Carl
Level 15

The only difference between Self-Employed and HOme & Business, is the spelling. (Literally!) They just renamed the online version (but not the desktop version) in the expectation it would "reduce confusion".
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies