If you received two separate documents(the W-2 and 1099-MISC) for the same sum of money, you need to contact the organization that issued them to see which one is the correct form.
If they were for two different amounts of money, then you should enter them both. Directions on how to enter them are listed below.
To Add a W-2:
1. Go to "Federal Taxes" at the top of the screen
2. Select the "Wages & Income" sub-tab
3. Select "Start/Revisit" next to "Wages and Salaries"
4. Select to enter a W-2 and continue
To Enter Your 1099-MISC:
1. Go to "Federal Taxes"
2. Choose "Wages and Income"
3. Select "I'll choose what I work on"
4. Scroll down to "Other Common Income", select "show more"
5. Select “Start” next to “Form 1099-MISC"
6. Continue through the interview questions