turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have 5 vouchers at the end of my tax return to pay state taxes that i owe? Why is there 5 i think 4 of them show $87 dollars? Can you explain what i need to do. Thanks

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I have 5 vouchers at the end of my tax return to pay state taxes that i owe? Why is there 5 i think 4 of them show $87 dollars? Can you explain what i need to do. Thanks

Thanks for posting back.  Solved

View solution in original post

3 Replies

If 4 of them are 1040ES slips, Those are not for your tax due.  Those are 1040ES quarterly estimated payments for NEXT YEAR.  The are pre-payments so you don't end up owing again next year.  They are optional to pay and don't get sent with your return.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks very much yes 4 of them were es type and 1 was the voucher that i need to submit. Appreciate the super fast service. Not the first time you guys have been super efficent in answering questions. Thanks again, regards Kieran

Thanks for posting back.  Solved
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question

Related Content

Manage cookies