Anonymous
Not applicable

I have 5 vouchers at the end of my tax return to pay state taxes that i owe? Why is there 5 i think 4 of them show $87 dollars? Can you explain what i need to do. Thanks

Thanks for posting back.  Solved

If 4 of them are 1040ES slips, Those are not for your tax due.  Those are 1040ES quarterly estimated payments for NEXT YEAR.  The are pre-payments so you don't end up owing again next year.  They are optional to pay and don't get sent with your return.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks very much yes 4 of them were es type and 1 was the voucher that i need to submit. Appreciate the super fast service. Not the first time you guys have been super efficent in answering questions. Thanks again, regards Kieran

Thanks for posting back.  Solved