j-lovely95

I have 2 W-2 & & I filed the first one but then when I tried to file the other one idk if it went through

jtgraus

so after you input all the info from your first w2, it will ask you if you have another w2 to input. 

Your tax return can only be e-filed once.  The second time you tried to e-file the same tax return would have failed.

Delete the second W-2 you entered.

If you have e-filed your tax return and need to change the information on the tax return then you will need to wait for the tax return to either be accepted or rejected by the IRS.
If the tax return is rejected then you can make your changes and re-file the tax return.
If the tax return is accepted then you will have to amend the tax return to make your changes. An amended tax, Form 1040X, return can only be printed, signed, dated and mailed by you to the IRS, it cannot be e-filed. The IRS will take up to 4 months to process the amended tax return. Wait until you have received the tax refund or the taxes owed have been paid and processed by the IRS before amending the tax return.