bobtay7

I have 2 Its Deductible logins. All my data is in the file not read by Turbotax. Is there a way to transfer the data to the other login? or make readable?

Not sure how I ended up with two different Its Deductible accounts, but one must be from years ago.

SteamTrain

Sorry.....no way to do that......just make sure you use the proper account every year form now on...you may be stuck re-entering your data again.  

Your UserID for your Online Tax account must be the same as your UserID for yoru ITsDeductible account

It is only an issue for Online software.  For the Desktop software, it will accept data from any ItsDedcutible account.

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

SteamTrain