turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I had to reinstall the TurboTax Business 2022 software. It won't open because it doesn't have the state tax forms (Maryland). How do I get past the 190 error?

It does offer an option to purchase the 2022 state form, but lists only partnership and LLC, not corporate. I shouldn't have to  purchase anything.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

I had to reinstall the TurboTax Business 2022 software. It won't open because it doesn't have the state tax forms (Maryland). How do I get past the 190 error?

If you had already installed and purchased the business software for 2022, you can go to this link and select the link that says access it here under the blue section that says "file your 2022 taxes."  This should allow you to look up your order and download the software again that you've already paid for.  

If you are still unable to access the state return, please contact us and let the agent know you need a download for your business return for 2022.  They should be able to look up your account and send you a push to download the applicable state that you've already paid for.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies