dtowncbrown

I had to go back and fix my simple stimulus check form because my social security number, do I really have to print it out and mail it in?

MinhT1

If your registration was rejected and you re-submitted it after correcting your SSN, it would have been e-filed. You do not have to print it out and mail it.

dtowncbrown

Thanks. Ok so I think I went back and fixed my social security number but it started asking me additional questions that weren’t asked on the short form. How do I know the electronica filing went through after I fixed my Social Security number, I haven’t gotten an email confirming it, can I sign in and look somewhere to see if I am totally done filling out my short form return for the stimulus check? Thank you

CatinaT1

Follow these sites for the most up to date info.  Things are changing rapidly.  Not all questions have been answered yet.

IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief

TurboTax Corona Virus Tax Center Updates

https://www.sbtpg.com/coronavirus-stimulus-payment-info/