Solved: I had to fax 8692 and 1095 forms on the February11.IRS says it will take up to six weeks from the day I faxed my information.Will it take that long?

I had to fax 8692 and 1095 forms on the February11.IRS says it will take up to six weeks from the day I faxed my information.Will it take that long?

IRS told me that received my information on February 13th and I will get a correspondence letter or refund 6 weeks from the 13th

TurboTax does not have visibility into how rapidly the IRS is processing the 8962 requests, but you may want to call the phone number on your letter for additional information.