Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

mburford

I got your e-mail that my downloads were ready. I went to the site and it said there are currently no downloads associated with this account. What gives???

This seems to be a general problem with your company. Your Quicken can't be made to work. The upgraded version is terrible. I can't get my turbotax to download even when you ask. Your e-mail of 1 November 2016 said it was being processed. Your e-mail today said go to the site and download it. But your site said there was nothing to download

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I got your e-mail that my downloads were ready. I went to the site and it said there are currently no downloads associated with this account. What gives???

Thanks for venting.  Quicken was sold to an independent company.  The downloads went live on November 9, I think, don't know where the Nov 1 date came from, although they do like to lock in pre-buyers with the Advantage program (that deadline was Nov 6).  Some users have reported problems downloading and installing turbotax and I think (although I don't have official confirmation) that it may have been temporarily withdrawn to fix a bug or 2.  That's probably best in the long run especially since you can't file a tax return for at least 2 months anyway.  I would first make sure you are logged into the right account (sometime people create duplicate accounts, use this  https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery/

If you don't locate your download, I would suggest waiting a few days and try again, or call the support phone number and bug them directly.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Thanks for venting.  Quicken was sold to an independent company.  The downloads went live on November 9, I think, don't know where the Nov 1 date came from, although they do like to lock in pre-buyers with the Advantage program (that deadline was Nov 6).  Some users have reported problems downloading and installing turbotax and I think (although I don't have official confirmation) that it may have been temporarily withdrawn to fix a bug or 2.  That's probably best in the long run especially since you can't file a tax return for at least 2 months anyway.  I would first make sure you are logged into the right account (sometime people create duplicate accounts, use this  https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery/

If you don't locate your download, I would suggest waiting a few days and try again, or call the support phone number and bug them directly.

This is a user to user support forum with no access to your account or your records. You will need to contact TurboTax customer support.
You can contact TurboTax customer service/support.  At this link:
https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300041
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies