Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: It says refunds won't be processed until Feb 15th (or around the 15th) if i have Earned Income credit or Additional Child Credit; is this true with RPF or card payment?

@qweet01 yes so did my sister she just got hers too and she filed after me with child tax also...I think Tuesday we should get an update since it's President's day weekand.....just our luck!

Tax Year Prior to 2020: It says refunds won't be processed until Feb 15th (or around the 15th) if i have Earned Income credit or Additional Child Credit; is this true with RPF or card payment?

If u order the transcripts well I'm worried bc after I filed I got a w2 from a job I forgot and got w2 from husband that we forgot about so I'm worried that they will not issue my refund
harpoleon

Transcripts actually only have deadline codes just because u get  a transcript does not mean approved or done it just means u can see what's been done guaranteed with or without transcripts u will be waiting a week or 2 period also not everyone this year knows the difference in credits most people who have kids and got them back are CTC not eic

how do you order transcripts?  whee do you go to do this?  Is this on the wmr website?'

how many days does a return say its processing for

@harpoleon I understand that, I wanting to know how to look at mine? I don't know where or how to find it. I was just hoping someone could give me information as to how I could look at this. If anyone knows please comment your advice would be greatly appreciated 🙂

Has anyone gotten approved yet
qweet01

I got approve for the 22nd but it's pending in my bank right now.. thank God finally... anyone else yet?

I got approved for the 22nd finally I was so worried but does it usually get in their faster

I checked WMR at 5 this morning like a crazy lady and then again at 8 only to go back 30 min later to see that My bars are finally back up and my refund has been approved!!!! I finally have a DDD of Feb 22nd so I am so happy!!!!! I hope everyone else gets the same great news!!!
wilkab

I got this, can someone help me::
We have received your tax return and it is being reviewed. You will receive a notice from us requesting additional information within 30 calendar days. You may not receive all or part of your refund until we receive and review the information we requested. If you need more information after you receive our notice, call the number on the notice.  Please do not contact us until you have received the notice as we are unable to take any action until then.  

Please read the following information related to your tax situation:
qweet01

Mine is pending in my account but my bank said they didn't see it at first but then they found it and told me the 22nd. Could that be just a date at the latest that they can hold it?I never seen this happen to where I can see my funds pending but not be available. But oh well at least I know it's coming.

@wilkab I had a family member go through this last year. Basically it might take a while for you to get your actual return. You can try to call but they're just going to tell you to wait until they mail out what they need from you which could take weeks and you have to mail it back to them and it will probably take weeks for them to receive it. Its basically a back and forth via mail until they get everything they need so unfortunately you may not see any of your return for a month or two. Just make sure to fill out the paper work correctly and have everything they ask for to expedite the process. Best of luck to ya!

@qweet01 since your bank has the money now it will depend on how long your bank takes to process deposits. So it could be as soon as Tuesday
wilkab

@goinsd1991  oh wow!!! Thanks for the info I had no clue and was a bit scared...
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies