maxilos9999

I got an email saying my filing was rejected and I need to fix it but the website just says it was accepted and all I can do is download or print it.

You can check your efile status here     

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup/   

When you efile you get back 2 emails.  The first email only confirms the transmission.  The second email says if the IRS (or state) Accepted or Rejected your efile.

When you log into your account you should also see the status and if it was Accepted or Rejected, Started, Printed, Ready to Mail, etc.  What does it say?

maxilos9999

That just takes me back to the same page that says it was accepted and to download or print it.