Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

I got a question

I filled my 2019 tax under my girlfriend phone number but I can’t fix my tax cause she’s not with me anymore . How can I fix it ?
2 Replies
Level 15

I got a question

Don’t worry about it. The IRS would always contact you by mail before calling you on your phone if they had a question about your return. 

Expert Alumni

I got a question

Bsch4477 is right that the IRS will mail first. They won't call unless they have already had communications with you so that you would be expecting the call.


But just in case your address has also changed, please see this IRS website about how to change your address.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings