8e6076284852

I got a call from turbotax that my refund was rejected, but checking my turbotax account, it doesn't show any rejection and it shows that my return was accepted

I don't know what exactly to believe.

A telephone call?  Are you sure it was from TT?  It might be a scam,.  TT usually sends emails, so check your email spam folder.

8e6076284852

Yes a telephone call and it was from the turbotax customer service number. I also received an email 2 days ago saying my return was rejected but on checking my return status on turbotax it say my federal and state return have been accepted. So i am really confused and don't know what to believe.