I filed the same tax information on H&R Block and I got $400 more refund on the federal. The state refund is the same amount.

I did file my taxes on H&R Block and TurboTax.

On H&R Block I get an additional $400 refund on federal.

The State refund is the same.

Why is that?

Look at the two returns, side by side, line by line.  Also be sure you answered all the questions consistently between the two.

Yes, I did compare side by side and H&R Block refund is $400 more... Why?

Ok...where is the difference exactly?  What form & what line?

they are identical...

They cannot be ... both returns are really just long  math problems and if each had 2 + 3 then they both must equal 5.  Compare each line of the form 1040 against each other to find the difference.