turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I filed my taxes on February 1st ,they accepted them, but their still being processed. I had to send in another paper to them. Will the stimulus check go through that banking info or will they go thr

My 2018 taxes? I have a different bank account this year
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
JohnB5677
Expert Alumni

I filed my taxes on February 1st ,they accepted them, but their still being processed. I had to send in another paper to them. Will the stimulus check go through that banking info or will they go thr

The stimulus check will go to the deposit location listed on the most recent return.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

So, even though I haven't received my refund and its still being processed,  they will use the info from 2019? I'm  just scared that they'll go by the year that's done and return is finished... which would be mý 2018 and that info is wrong😭.  Sorry if I'm repeating myself. I just really need this cash, as I'm sure everybody does. 

Thanks!

JohnB5677
Expert Alumni

I understand.  From what I heard, they will be sending out some kind of notice before that send any distributions.  At that point you would be able to make an adjustment. (This is only what I heard on the news)

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies