dhernandez32832

I filed my taxes and received an email saying it was accepted and then another email saying rejected. My account is showing me that I haven’t e filed yet, which I did last week. It is now showin

CatinaT1

To check on the status of your tax return, just log back into your Turbo Tax account. You will see the status of your tax return on the first page. 

If there is an issue with your return, follow the on screen directions to make any corrections that are needed.

mesquitebean

You didn't finish the rest of your question.  So we don't know what  you were going to say about what your online account is showing.

Also, were both emails in regards to a Federal return, or was one of them Federal and one of them State?