• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dhernandez32832

I filed my taxes and received an email saying it was accepted and then another email saying rejected. My account is showing me that I haven’t e filed yet, which I did last week. It is now showin

2 Replies
CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

I filed my taxes and received an email saying it was accepted and then another email saying rejected. My account is showing me that I haven’t e filed yet, which I did last week. It is now showin

To check on the status of your tax return, just log back into your Turbo Tax account. You will see the status of your tax return on the first page. 

If there is an issue with your return, follow the on screen directions to make any corrections that are needed.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
mesquitebean
Level 15

You didn't finish the rest of your question.  So we don't know what  you were going to say about what your online account is showing.

Also, were both emails in regards to a Federal return, or was one of them Federal and one of them State?

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v