Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

user36124

I filed my return and owe tax to CA, but it did give me a payment voucher (I got one for the feds).

Owe about $27
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
ddaven12

I filed my return and owe tax to CA, but it did give me a payment voucher (I got one for the feds).

Here is a link where you can print the Form FTB 3582 (Payment Voucher) https://www.ftb.ca.gov/forms/2016/16_3582.pdf.

Using black or blue ink, make your check or money order payable to “Franchise Tax Board.” Do not send cash. Write your SSN or ITIN and “2016 FTB 3582” on the check or money order. 

Make all checks or money orders payable in U.S. dollars and drawn against a U.S. financial institution. 4. Detach the payment voucher from the bottom of this page, only if an amount is due. Enclose, but do not staple, your payment with the voucher and mail to: FRANCHISE TAX BOARD PO BOX 942867 SACRAMENTO CA 94267-0008 Do not mail a paper copy of your tax return to the FTB. 

You can also pay online by visiting https://www.ftb.ca.gov/online/payment_choices.shtml?WT.mc_id=HP_Popular_PaymentOptions&WT.svl=HPay2. Pay the amount you owe using our secure online payment service. . If you pay online, do not complete or mail the voucher below.   

View solution in original post

5 Replies
ddaven12

Here is a link where you can print the Form FTB 3582 (Payment Voucher) https://www.ftb.ca.gov/forms/2016/16_3582.pdf.

Using black or blue ink, make your check or money order payable to “Franchise Tax Board.” Do not send cash. Write your SSN or ITIN and “2016 FTB 3582” on the check or money order. 

Make all checks or money orders payable in U.S. dollars and drawn against a U.S. financial institution. 4. Detach the payment voucher from the bottom of this page, only if an amount is due. Enclose, but do not staple, your payment with the voucher and mail to: FRANCHISE TAX BOARD PO BOX 942867 SACRAMENTO CA 94267-0008 Do not mail a paper copy of your tax return to the FTB. 

You can also pay online by visiting https://www.ftb.ca.gov/online/payment_choices.shtml?WT.mc_id=HP_Popular_PaymentOptions&WT.svl=HPay2. Pay the amount you owe using our secure online payment service. . If you pay online, do not complete or mail the voucher below.   

user36124

Thanks! Apologies for the omission which changed the question - I did NOT get a form. I paid online.
ddaven12

Your very welcome! We apologize that you were not able to print out the payment voucher.

How do I  file on line?

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

Assuming you are preparing your tax return using TurboTax.com, you will be able to electronically file your return when you get to the File section of the program. 

TurboTax will walk you through all of the steps and submit your return once you select to send it to the taxing agencies.

@Ed0173-Puff

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies