adamburtontenn

I filed and injured spouse allocation and need to know if the irs has accepted the paper work?

How do I know if the IRS has accepted my mailed in version injured spouse paper work? I efiled my taxes. 

Coleen3

You won't know until they contact you. You can also contact them, but the form does delay things quite a bit. 800-829-1040.

Coleen3

CindyP

If you e-filed, make sure the return was e-filed successfully and accepted. To find out this information see the information below: https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup/