Solved: I entered the wrong SS Number for my wife. It got rejected. I corrected the SS number but when I print the return, the wrong SS number still shows

I entered the wrong SS Number for my wife. It got rejected. I corrected the SS number but when I print the return, the wrong SS number still shows

First, if you just filed, you need to wait until the IRS (and state if that was filed)) accepts your tax return.

Then wait another 24 hours

Then...........Carefully get back into your 2017 tax file.

1)  You do that by clicking on "Add A State" just below the state showing in the left panel.

*****That doesn't do anything but get you into your 2017 file.  Do NOT change anything.

2)  then go to the left side and go into the "Tax Tools" menu to find the "Print Center"  print out or save your tax return PDF file that way to see what's in it.

Don't be tempted to change anything else in your file

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

Then wait another 24 hours