I efiled my Michigan return today & it says to mail in forms & I won’t get my refund until I do so I contacted the treasury they said they start accepting Monday

KrisD

You are correct, Michigan accepts returns on the same day that the IRS does. Please make sure that the system is not telling you to mail forms in because there are times when the state of Michigan requires paper copies of certain forms in addition to e-filing the return itself.  

Below is a link to check your Michigan return:

http://www.michigan.gov/taxes/0,4676,7-238-43513_74865---,00.html

melvenna

Turbo Tax is still doing this.  I efiled a Michigan return that was accepted yesterday, but Turbo Tax instructions says I need to sign and mail return and attachments.  I do not understand why OR if this is a glitch.
proud_leo_wife

I e-filed today and it said to mail in my state forms for Michigan.

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing