captainlarryviig

I downloaded turbo tax from amazon to my mac book pro last year and several previous years. I do not have access to that computer. can you get my info for me?

RebeccaC

Unfortunately if you don't have access to the computer then no we cannot retrieve those files, but if you put the files on a CD rom disk or USB you can simply load them on to another computer. I'm sorry, but the only place your 2015 return is saved/stored is on the computer that you used to prepare and file that return. Unless you saved a digital copy of your 2015 tax data file and/or a PDF file, you'll have to begin again from scratch. 

RebeccaC