I downloaded turbo tax '19 & input my data. Now wh...

mepp

I downloaded turbo tax '19 & input my data. Now whenever I go to Personal, Deductions&Credits, Medical Expenses, Start, it crashes everytime. I have windows 10 home.

GroverDave

If you have not yet, keep running the updates until all updates have been completed.  It sometimes takes several time.  Go to the "Online" menu, then the top choice is "Check for Updates".  Hope this helps.

Sometimes it is WIN 10 updates that have not fully been installed ... try rebooting your computer at least 3 times to shake them loose.  Check to see if you have any that you need to mark for downloading. 

mepp

That was it!  I thought Windows 10 updated automatically, but no.  It took about 7 restarts.  Thanks!

WIN 10 can be a pain in the rear sometimes.