I downloaded turbo tax '19 & input my data. Now wh...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mepp

I downloaded turbo tax '19 & input my data. Now whenever I go to Personal, Deductions&Credits, Medical Expenses, Start, it crashes everytime. I have windows 10 home.

4 Replies
GroverDave

I downloaded turbo tax '19 & input my data. Now whenever I go to Personal, Deductions&Credits, Medical Expenses, Start, it crashes everytime. I have windows 10 home.

If you have not yet, keep running the updates until all updates have been completed.  It sometimes takes several time.  Go to the "Online" menu, then the top choice is "Check for Updates".  Hope this helps.

Critter-3
Level 15

Sometimes it is WIN 10 updates that have not fully been installed ... try rebooting your computer at least 3 times to shake them loose.  Check to see if you have any that you need to mark for downloading. 

mepp

That was it!  I thought Windows 10 updated automatically, but no.  It took about 7 restarts.  Thanks!

Critter-3
Level 15

WIN 10 can be a pain in the rear sometimes. 

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings