johnbmartin

I downloaded the wrong version of turbotax desktop. I downloaded business and do not need. Please tell me how to get my money back.

Our Satisfaction Guaranteed (or Guaranteed Easy) policy says that if you're not satisfied with your TurboTax software, you can return it within 60 days of purchase for a full refund (see the Intuit Software End User License Agreement for the fine print, about 2/3 of the way down the page - Section B, Additional Terms and Conditions, point #6).

To submit a refund request online, simply fill out our TurboTax Refund Request Form.

Use this TurboTax website to request a refund for your software purchase - https://turbotax.intuit.com/support/refund-request/index.jsp