Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I dont have marketplace medical insurance but i incorrectly checked the box saying i do. how can I delete it?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I dont have marketplace medical insurance but i incorrectly checked the box saying i do. how can I delete it?

If you need to delete the 1095A from your return

To delete it, please follow these steps:

1. In TurboTax, open your return
  2. In the left-hand column, locate Tax Tools, click on the drop-down arrow then click on Tools
  3. On the Tools Center  page, click on Delete a form 
  4. A list of forms will appear. Locate the Form 1095-A and click Delete next to it.
  5. On the next screen, click Delete Form

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
BillM223
Expert Alumni

See if you can navigate to Deductions & Credits-> Medical->Affordable Care Act) and enter the interview.

The first questions will be to ask you if you have Marketplace insurance (answer NO) or show you a table of 1095-As. Use the Delete button or the trash can icon to delete your 1095-A (if you had previously entered it).

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies