Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: It says refunds won't be processed until Feb 15th (or around the 15th) if i have Earned Income credit or Additional Child Credit; is this true with RPF or card payment?

@lewispat221 it will start today.. so tomorrow check.
wilkab

Tax Year Prior to 2020: It says refunds won't be processed until Feb 15th (or around the 15th) if i have Earned Income credit or Additional Child Credit; is this true with RPF or card payment?

Omg! Whats going on???? I filed the 30th paid extra to get it in two weeks...I cant see my status just the first day which was the 30th.... i need the money 911 thats why I paid extra to get it earlier help!!!!
ejinks23

I efiled mine Feb 2nd, accepted Feb 2nd and still nothing. Stuck on that first bar. Lol. I don't even have the credits either... it is frustrating.
wilkab

This is crazy! Is there a number I can call and talk to a representative not a machine?
ejinks23

I don't know of a number. Just the automated one.
harpoleon

21 day @ejinks23  ur not even affected like us and cant wait till the 23rd
harpoleon

@wilkab u can't pay for preference with taxes lol
ejinks23

Well I don't have the refund yet so kind of in the same boat... A delay is a delay.

@wilkab, whoever did you taxes and had you pay extra to get them faster, you need to get your money back. They scammed you. Because this happened last year and this year because it is a law.
harpoleon

@ejinks23  u will have urs next week if not this weekend guaranteed eic however may wait until the week of the 3rd
wilkab

@harpoleon  yes, dont tell me that! They charged me $65! If I want to wait a month and 195$$ if a I file for two weeks and they can dedicted from my return
harpoleon

well better than me I used h&r paying 450 they messed up already twice then they took my state which wouldn't bother me if they sent me a receipt
wilkab

Oh nooo!!

I'm so sick of waiting I keep looking expected to an approve on there but nothing yet

Has anyone got an approval with a date yet?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies